Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Time to Wrap it Up

I know I'm not winning any blogging awards since I only post about once a month, but thanks to those of you still hanging around! Things have gotten busier than ever with Eden starting school and all of us back in a regular routine, but I'll still do my best to get some regular posts up. 

Thought I'd do a quick post about how we wrapped up the rest of summer. It's been great, with lots of fun and memories. 



$1 summer movies! Harry's first theater experience. 










Sending our favorite babysitter, Holley, off to college. 






 Time outside when it wasn't too hot.








Tea parties with Daddy:





Eden telling Harry what to do (this is actually a year-round thing) ;)





Lots of time loving on our pups





 I got to take a cooking class with Mom - we learned to make Spanish Paella and it was delicious!





 I love when they play so well together!





$0.50 pancakes at IHOP!






Riding bikes with Pop and G&G's:





Lots of (pretend) baking:



And a little real cooking (Caranci sauce with Dad):





Eden styling her own hair:





And cuddle time with my babies. <3




Next post is all about our tiny dancer! Some pics and videos from her summer class, as well as some updates on her first year in school. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment