Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Weekly Health Check-In

Hello all! I'm sorry I've been a little spotty on the blog, but that's how it goes as the holidays get closer. Things are in full swing here at the Caranci house and there is a ton of stuff going on. I'm hoping to keep everyone updated as we go but no doubt things will be posted a little late. 

This week's first post is for my health stuff. Things are still going great. I am eating less, exercising more, and depending on God through it all. Last week my loss was 3.7 lbs (however, keep in mind I was up a couple pounds after Thanksgiving, so I really look at it like I lost another pound and a half this week after getting back where I was before). 

My exercise continues to mostly consist of walking, although now I am doing a lot of out-of-the-ordinary household things that I definitely count towards burning extra calories (i.e., painting, deep cleaning, etc.). My back is doing okay, nothing horrible but nothing great either. I'm back to seeing my chiropractor regularly and that helps a lot. 

I'm still eating a gluten-free diet and I'm looking forward to trying to alter some of our family holiday recipes to see if I can make them edible without white flour. 

My verse for this week is Psalm 145:18: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth."

Be watching for more posts this week, including recaps of a trip to Charlotte, Eden's birthday, the Nutcracker, and a bunch of pics of our house decorated for Christmas. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment