Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekly Health Check-In

It's that time of week again! This post is going to be short and sweet, because there is another post on the schedule for today. We have been having so much fun here in the Caranci household that I'm having to double up on some postings to get it all in! 

Here are the details, short and to the point:

1. I lost another 1.1 lbs this week.
2. Bible study is going great, I am about 35 days into the 60 day study. 
3. Exercise has been up this week! Been working on some house projects (will share soon!) that have me lunging, crouching, squatting, reaching, lifting and burning lots more calories than normal. 
4. Verse for the week: gonna stick with Psalm 145:18 since I got a late start last week and really want to savor the verses I memorize. 

This week is the last week for our friendly family competition, and I think it's down to me and my sister-in-law, Sarah. Look out, Sarah! I'm out to win! :) 

That's it for this week - see ya next Monday for the last check-in of the year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment