Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Night Stand Makeover

For Eden's birthday, we are planning a makeover for her room. Her favorite thing is dancing, so she will be getting a purple and pink, frilly ballerina room! She will be upgrading to a daybed, getting new art and decor, a new rug, and a practice mirror for her ballet. Another thing she will be getting is a nightstand. 

I re-did a dresser for her room way back when we first moved in, and it looks like this:


My mom had a nightstand that perfectly matched the style, but needed a little paint help to match the dresser. Here it is before:


And after:


I just painted it white and sprayed the hardware in a metallic silver paint. Just used what I had on hand, so this was a $0 job! 

I'm so excited to put all of her new stuff together, so stay tuned for a big reveal of the big girl bedroom next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment