Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Trying to catch up!

I know I'm not winning any awards for consistent blogging these days - sorry, folks! Things get away from me and I forget to post all about the stuff going on. But hang tight, I've got several posts coming up in the next few days!

First up is a shout out to my lovely sister-in-law's blog, G.I. Joe's Wife (G.I. Joe is my brother :) ).  She hosted a mug swap for her readers this year for Christmas. I thought it was such a charming idea, I had to join in! This is what I snagged from my match up:




I LOVE it! Downton Abbey has been a favorite show of mine since it premiered, as I love all things England, historical romance, etc. Thanks to Nicole B. for my first Christmas gift this year - it's awesome! 

Stay tuned for several posts catching you up on the latest in the Caranci family!

No comments:

Post a Comment