Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Caranci Christmas Part 1 (for Meme and Pepe)

I seriously considered skipping all holiday posts since I didn't do them in real time and I really am ready to move on toward a new year. However, once I (finally) got my pics loaded and started looking through, I knew I had to post pics from all the fun! Especially for our family that lives far away and missed out on the action with the kids. So this is the first in a series of posts recapping our holidays. 

To start, we opened gifts from Jason's mom and her husband, Meme and Pepe. The kids were in heaven with all of their new goodies!

























Jason even got some homemade stollen from his mom!


A BIG thank you to Millie and Jim for giving to us so generously! 



No comments:

Post a Comment