Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

WE ARE ALIVE!

Well I think I've won worst blogger award. Sorry for the major lapses in posts recently - I'm blaming it on computer malfunctions. I've finally reconciled myself to the fact that I will no longer be able to use my laptop so I might as well get on with another way to keep up with the blog. So here's my first attempt - none of the pics have been edited, sorry! I'm still a work in progress with my new system of posting. 

We've had some major happenings in the last few weeks of non-posting, so here's a recap. First, and most exciting, Jason graduated!!! Picture us all doing the happy dance over here in the Caranci household! We are so proud of Jason finishing his master's degree and were ecstatic to attend his graduation in early May. 






With the President of Piedmont, Dr. Petit. 


Jason has worked so hard and long on this graduate degree and I couldn't be more proud! I'm glad he is getting a break now and not having to be so stretched between family, work and school. 

There are a few little other things on a much smaller excitement scale that have been happening too. Haircuts:




Playtime:





Bike riding:




Girl time:



Baking:



Silly faces:



Eden playing mommy to Harry:


And to her babies:



And random rest periods during pillow fights:



We have lots of fun things planned for the summer, so I'll be back this week with a summer fun list! And here's to hoping I actually document and blog about some of it. :) Thanks for hanging in there with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment