Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What We've Been Up To

Just another bi-weekly recap of our summer!

We had a house guest for a little while - Sara and Kellan were away on a prestigious eagle scout camping trip, so we got the pleasure of their sweet lab's company. This is Sadie, stealing my chair:



Eden had her very first sleepover at Pop and Bossi's house!



(Harry wanted his picture taken too, although he skipped this sleepover):




When my parents moved here, they had a pool in their new backyard. It took some hard work to get it up and running, but we weren't afraid of the green water! (it has since been crystal clear)





 I got a new 'do:


...that turned a little too blonde for me!




So my wonderful hairdresser fixed it for me, phew!




And then Eden tried her hand at styling it for me:




We set up a painter's tape road in Harry's room for his trucks to ride on:






We met up with Jason for a picnic lunch:










Had fun playing games with Ethan:



Lounged in Eden's room, having snacks and watching TV:



And have had lots of good cuddling and snoozing!









Stay tuned this week for results of my latest house DIY project: painted countertops!

No comments:

Post a Comment