Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Cousins!

First of all, I must apologize for the long stretch since my last post. Things around here have been busy! We are planning our very first year of homeschooling, prepping to potty train Harry, entertaining company, etc. So forgive me for the lack of posting, I will do better!

This past weekend my brother and his family came up from GA to visit. It was great! We always have a wonderful time when they are here. Although we celebrated Sarah's and Grumps' birthdays, the only thing I managed to get pictures of are these beautiful children:


It is such a precious thing to watch these cousins grow up together! Eden, Charlotte, and Harry decided to give us an impromptu piano recital:



Harry didn't last too long and let the girls take over:






It was a great weekend and we are already looking forward to their next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment