Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring is in the Air

The weather has turned warm and the kiddos have spring fever! We have spent a ton of time outside the last week or so and they love it. I like it too, just because they seem really happy while outside. Even the pups have had a sunny disposition!





Took this today, our first day of 80 degree weather in 2012 - March 14th. :)


Short sleeves, shorts, and capris - can't believe it is already time for those kinda clothes!

We are making a lot of progress in the house too, but it seems I have several projects in a half-way state - I'd rather wait to post on them until they are finished. The best you get today is a picture of our new floor lamp for the music room:


To finish things off, a quick video of the kids being "happy" - in Eden's words. :)

3 comments:

  1. i love the jumpy thing!! your kids are too cute and so sweet. we rally need to get that playdate scheduled. emma and eden i know would have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video is so stinkin adorable! Eden is so sweet to her little brother, who obviously prefers to jump than swing. lol I love that lamp! And I like the CD shelf too. The house is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I love the video!!! Makes me miss them even more!

    The house is looking great too!! =) I love doing stuff like that around the house. Keeps you busy and makes you feel accomplished when it's done!

    ReplyDelete