Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Total Randomness

I promise to have some posts up about the house next week with finished projects, but for now it is just some fun everyday randomness. :)

First up, I tried a recipe I found on pinterest for Buffalo Chicken. It sounded really good, only had three ingredients, and was a crockpot recipe making it a triple happy recipe for me! It turned out well - looked exactly like the pinterest shot too:



We ate it on toasted ciabatta rolls with chips (fancy, I know).


Next up is a montage of my favorite kiddos, starting with Harry. Here he is waiting for Eden to come running back down the hall (they were playing with a ball):

(SUCH a cutie!!!)


We have had a major breakthrough with Harry this week - as in a TOOTH! You can't really see it from these pictures, but trust me, there is a tooth that finally came through. Here he is wearing his animal t-shirt and matching face:


If you look super close, squint, ignore the glare on his gums and imagine - you can see a little teeny corner of a tooth on the right side of his top gums:



Next up is little miss Edie Rose (Jason doesn't like the name Edie, but I get it out every now and then). When I asked if I could take her picture she wanted to pose by the window:


Then she spontaneously broke into dancing:


And gave herself a round of applause at the end:



Last up is a picture of Harry and Jason sporting their matching super-short haircuts:



That's it for now! I really am anxious to post some finished projects in the house, including the master bedroom and bath but I need a little more time to finesse some stuff. Hopefully by next week.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

  1. ok that picture of eden by the window is RIDICULOUSLY adorable!! she looks very 1940's fashion model or something. GORGEOUS! and harry looks just like jason. i never noticed this before but you both have mini me's!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, we both have quite the models, don't we?? :) And yes, we get that all the time - she is like me and he is like him!

      Delete
  2. I completely, totally, absolutely LOVE the photo of Harry in his Animal t-shirt!! Of course, I love all the photos you post of my extended family. :) I'm look forward to seeing your newly painted bed and bathrooms!

    ReplyDelete