Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Antics of Harry Boy

Just so everyone knows we are still living, I thought I would give a little post. We have all been very sick with a stomach sickness, with someone new catching it every 48 hours and spending about 6-8 hours throwing up. We even decided to share it with our visiting family, and so far have had 5 of 11 people contaminated. :( Hopefully all will be passed and over soon!

In the meantime, I thought I would post some videos of Harry. Somehow I can only get one to load, but I will try to post the other soon. This is of him rolling over (and over and over). The other video is of him attempting to crawl, so hopefully it will load for another post.







Hopefully I will be back next week, with enough posts to catch everyone up with our house updates, week-long visit with our family, and survival of "the sickness" !

No comments:

Post a Comment