Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Big Boy Bed

I can't believe it, but we no longer have any cribs, pack and plays, or toddler beds in this house! It's all big girl and big boy stuff now. After re-doing Eden's room for her birthday in December, I've had in the back of my mind to do Harry's for his birthday in April. Some good friends of ours happened to be cleaning out and getting rid of a twin bed frame with trundle, and it sounded perfect for Harry's room! So we moved from this:




To this:


Doesn't he look so little in that big bed??



Little, but happy! :) 


You can't tell me that isn't the cutest boy you've ever seen!



Since his bed and dresser are white, I would love any ideas from you lovely readers about how to make his room look masculine and boy-ish. I like rustic, classic looks for a boy room, so let me know what ideas you have! His favorite color is red and he loves Lightning McQueen so I'd love to be able to incorporate that with easy-to-change-out details, too. 

The time is passing so quickly, but it is exciting to be moving on to the next stage with my sweet cuddle monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment