Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day at the Caranci's

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays! Not only do I get to have some time with my Shmoopy, but we get to show the kids some extra love too. Here's a pic of their lovey gifts:




Hello Kitty doll, bucket and candy, Cinderella pez, and a card for Eden:



Dalmatian puppy, new matchbox car and a Mario pez with card for Harry:



Some snacks to share:



Eden got this dress from Meme and Pepe for Christmas so we saved it for Valentine's:



Harry was harder to catch for a picture, but I found him a shirt that had a robot and said "love machine" on it, very appropriate for our boy:



I also put a few things around the house to be festive, including this canvas we made with Eden's hand and Harry's feet:



Love birds!






My favorite decor:




Even the front porch got in on the spirit!



Hope you and yours had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment