Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Recipe Review

I haven't posted about a new recipe in a while (mainly because I can't even seem to keep up with blogging about important stuff!), but this one was so good I had to pass it along. 

As most of my new recipes, I found this one on pinterest. Here's the link for the actual recipe: Sticky Bun Breakfast Ring.  I'm still trying to mostly stay away from gluten, but every once in a while a good carb-filled sweet bread type dessert is necessary. :) Enter the sticky bun:


It. Was. Delicious. I was a little hesitant when I saw that it called for syrup (strange, no?), but it tasted like heaven! Ooey gooey amazingness. Just right for some comfort breakfast food! I had all the ingredients on hand and it was very quick and simple. I will definitely be trying it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment