Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Harrison is ONE YEAR OLD!

After all of these posts of Eden, Harry needs a turn. It actually came at a great time because he has been doing some pretty incredible things lately, just in time for his birthday today! I managed to snag some videos of him crawling and standing up. Sorry they aren't edited, I don't have a program to do it in (so you will have to listen to me talking really loudly and extra footage that doesn't really add to it, haha). 






I can't believe our little man is turning one today. The time passes so quickly! One of the things I love most about him is that he is very loving. He is quick to hug and kiss us. Often, he reminds me of my brother, Peter. In several ways actually, but mostly his big blue eyes and long lashes, and the way that he "wallers" all over us. We used to tease Pete because he would lay all over everybody all the time, and Harry is exactly the same way. He loves to be rolling all over us all the time and he is constantly reaching for anyone sitting close to him. He also loves to laugh and smile, with huge dimples. 

He also has a talent for the waterworks - this kid can cry at anything! It doesn't take much for him to start the crocodile tears coming down. Thankfully, I have figured out when it is real and when it is not. :) 

God blessed us greatly by giving Harry to us and he is such a sweet addition to our little family. We all love him dearly and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for him!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! It's the greatest thing watching them grow, learn and explore. Everyday I am surprised by Brayden, it melts my heart. Happy Birthday to your little man Harry!!

    ReplyDelete