Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Resurrection Sunday and April Birthdays

Our family has a very large amount of birthdays in the month of April, so since we were already getting together for Easter Sunday, we decided to combine it with a huge birthday party for all of the April babies. We went to church that morning, and although we were on nursery duty we were able to stay for the later service since I was playing prelude and offertory. It was a great service! The kiddos were cute in their outfits from Pop and Bossi (my mom and dad), but I didn't get a picture of Eden in her sweet dress (what was I thinking?). I will have to play dress up and snap a few to show later. Harry got a pic in his green plaid shorts a frog shirt though, since he wore it throughout the day. Here is a shot of my two favorite birthday boys:




Eden with her Poppie, enjoying some cake:

(I think she was afraid he would eat her cake if she looked at the camera)



And a group shot of all the April babies (Grammy, Jason, Harry and Kellan):


We were missing Jason's mom and my uncle for the April birthdays, but we still had a nice time celebrating. We had ham, potato and pasta salads, green beans, rolls, cranberry salad, chicken salad cups, cupcakes, coconut cake, and lemon cake. It was GOOD! :)

We are so grateful to have family close by and enjoy these special times. Hope you and yours enjoyed the celebration of our Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment