Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

House Tidbits

Nothing major going on in the house right now with my back being somewhat out of commission,  but here are a couple little tidbits for ya. 

I wanted to move some of my toiletries from below the sink (where a certain little boy could get to them) to somewhere easily accessible in our bathroom. I got two extra shelves at IKEA when I bought the ones for Eden's room (see here) and decided they would be perfect. Sprayed them with my favorite ORB (oil rubbed bronze) spray paint and hung them up behind the door. Here is the new storage:







While at Target last week looking for prizes for Eden's potty training, I spotted this little guy in the dollar bin:



Don't ask me why, but I just love him! He stole my heart much like Clive did. I believe the reason I like him so much is because he reminds me of my cousin, Tazma. She has a horse farm in SC and every time I see a beautiful horse I think of her. She is one of the sweetest people I know and her home and personality are so inviting. I hope that by having her inspire a bit of our decor we will reflect the same thing to others when they visit our home. 

So our latest animal addition is at home on the mantel for now. Oh, and his name is Marcus, short for Neiman Marcus. :) 


3 comments:

  1. anna you are so incredibly cute and i just love you! you always put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and simple. :) I LOVE IKEA.

    ReplyDelete