Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 10 - Day 11

So...nothing very interesting to report. Yesterday I had the roast for dinner with carrots and onions, but wasn't anything spectacular. Today I haven't really been hungry so I had some apples for breakfast and a little bit of leftover roast for lunch. Dinner will be leftovers as well, since our fridge is ready to burst!

Honestly I feel like I have been eating too much in an effort to keep myself from getting hungry. After our big dinner of meatloaf a couple nights ago, I have just felt stuffed. Not that it is a bad thing because I need to lose a ton of weight and not eating will certainly help, haha! But I figure I will be doing good to eat only when I am truly hungry. Maybe that was part of my problem in the past, is that I was allowed to eat any kind of food I wanted to so I did just because it was there. Now I know there are only certain things I can eat, so if I'm not hungry I don't necessarily want to eat a carrot. If I had a brownie laying around you better bet I would convince myself I was hungry! Does that make sense? It does in my head, so I hope you all can follow it. :)

So there you have it - I feel very settled into this paleo thing now so it is just a matter of time to wait for the great benefits (outside of simply knowing I am eating WAY better choices for my health)!

No comments:

Post a Comment