Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 22 - Day 23

Yesterday was...rough. The kids are NOT well, and it has been very stressful. Jason went to church and I stayed home with the kids. Honestly, I cannot remember what I had for breakfast (maybe eggs?), didn't eat lunch (a nap was more important), snacked on some nuts before handbell practice, and had salsa pork chops and leftover sweet potatoes for dinner. I snacked on some grapes through the day too. Basically, we were just trying to survive the day. The kids do love having Jason home though and enjoyed some time playing with him.



We have also been painting in our bedroom over the weekend, so we had to move the twin mattress that stays under our bed into Eden's room temporarily. The kids have enjoyed having it in there, and Eden used it as a new trampoline of sorts. Even Morgan was happy to hang out on it for a while with Harry and catch some TV.

(seriously, how cute is Harry in his little shirt and khakis? That is courtesy of Uncle Pete and Aunt Caty...it is 12 month size! For those of you who know, that means Harry and Eden are now wearing the same size. :)

Today I had eggs for breakfast with some turkey meatballs, nothing for lunch but snacked on some grapes and apple slices, and I'm not sure what we will have for dinner, but probably steaks.

23 days down, 7 to go!

4 comments:

  1. Awww. I'm so sorry the kids still aren't doing well. Give them some hugs and kisses for me!!

    And oh my word, I can't believe Harry is that big! Or that he and Eden are wearing the same size clothes. She's definitely a little peanut. =)

    Hope everyone gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you poor thing! it's so hard to keep being good on this when you don't feel good or something is going on icky with the fam. i've been tempted at times too just because no one was happy and it was easier! you are doing so good. almost there girl!

    so i found another silver rack and 2 more hanging baskets from IKEA - they are all yours if you want them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please! I would love to have them. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete