Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 15 - Day 16

Yucky. That is how most of us in the Caranci crew have been feeling the last couple of days. The kids have colds and I think they have passed them on to Jas and me. We are both feeling it coming on. Didn't keep them from having a good time playing with Dad yesterday, though!



The food from yesterday was as follows: breakfast was eggs and a banana, lunch was a bit of leftover meatloaf and roasted butternut squash, and dinner was a nice big salad of greens, chicken, olives, and mustard dressing. I don't think I had any snacks yesterday, but I did taste a new sweet potato chip from Aldi (love Aldi!) that is allowed in whole30 that was good!

Today, I had eggs again for breakfast but this time with a couple of turkey meatballs. Didn't have lunch, because I wasn't hungry, but after a quick nap I ate a snack of grapes and walnuts.


Dinner will be sauteed chicken in coconut oil with zucchini, onions and garlic. And maybe a salad too.

It is a bit strange, but I just have simply not been hungry the last few days. I feel hungry when I first wake up in the morning, but that's about it. I can tell I need to eat when I feel a little dizzy or weak, but I'm not having actual hunger pains. Guess that is a good thing?

Over the halfway mark, 16 days down, 14 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment